Forwarder configuration options [per-device]

MeemoNZ

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Please can I raise a feature request to allow a forward to be configured per device?

Usecase: I have 2 Tile devices (Blue & Yellow), I send logs from both (TiltPi) to BrewersFriend where I have a forwarded setup to send data on to GrainFather.
upload_2020-12-8_15-14-29.png

Issue: I would like to send 1 tilt device to another service for testing & development, whilst still logging all data at BrewersFriend. The current forwarding option blend all Tilt tata together and forward on. Additionally, when forwarding data to GrainFather, they provide a different URL for each Tilt Colour.

Request: It would be really good to have a drop down option to select which Tilt colour to forward to which URL.
upload_2020-12-8_15-15-29.png

Thanks
Andy

Thanks for the request, I'm passing this along to one of the developers.

Bump, any update on this? Would be great to have this feature! (Please!)

@MeemoNZ This should be working, update went live in april but I've fallen behind on some things. Please let me know if you see any issues.

@MeemoNZ

This option to forward specifically from one device is located on the brew sessions fermentation tab. Apologies that it wasn't added to the general devices settings page, I'll followup with that discrepancy now.

Click Link Devices
upload_2021-11-21_16-46-44.png

upload_2021-11-21_16-47-7.png

@MeemoNZ

This option to forward specifically from one device is located on the brew sessions fermentation tab. Apologies that it wasn't added to the general devices settings page, I'll followup with that discrepancy now.

Click Link Devices
View attachment 18298

View attachment 18299

AWESOME!!! Thanks, have found this and setup.

I forward my data to Grainfather, prior to making the changes to use the above forward, I used the Devices > Forwarders option which worked ok for a single device. I've changed to the above (per-device) and will let you know how it goes!

All working 100%. Nice! Very useful!

Back