Firstly a big Thank You and secondly HELLO !!!

Zabs

Trial Member
Reaction score
Long time reader - first time poster !!!

Well gents - as per my subject line - a big thank you to all you regular forum contributors who provided me so much information over the last 18 months since i returned to homebrewing after a long absence.

The information that i gleaned from this forum has helped me go from making decent beer to great beers (in my opinion) in probably 20 brews instead of 100.

So thanks !!!

Second Hello from Perth, Australia. Great to see our country already well represented and other contributers from such a diverse range of places.

I am still learning how to make my recipes available to everyone so only about 5 of the 20 or so are available but will get the rest on there soon. Some turned out pretty average (only two down the sink) but some have been rousing successes.

I do a mix of small BIAB brews (8-14 litres) and quite a few standard 19-23 litres extract brews (5 gallons to you US cousins). I will invest more time and money to improve my setup as time and money become more
available.

Look forward to learning and sharing some things (hopefully some useful things) as i go.

Back