Fermentation Graph Export Temperatures

AHarper

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
If you have your general settings for temperatures in Celsius, any manual Brew log entries are recorded and displayed in Celsius.
upload_2021-9-2_21-17-4.png

Unfortunately any "automatic" entries produced by a Tilt (and, I assume other devices) are stored in Fahrenheit but magically displayed in Celsius.

upload_2021-9-2_21-19-52.png

Yes it is possible the Tilt broadcasts the reading in Fahrenheit regardless - although you can set up Tilt displays on the Tilt App and Raspberry Pi app so that they read Celsius, it would be good if the Export function (Yes one of those again!) would be consistent and produce the export output in all the same readings - preferably to what your general Temperature settings are in. Please.

@AHarper I've added this to an existing ticket that is related, and will followup when it moves to beta/release.

@AHarper I've added this to an existing ticket that is related, and will followup when it moves to beta/release.
@Pricelessbrewing
@Yooper
I took a further look at this and it seems to be the Temperature UNIT that is incorrect not the value of the temperature.
Where ever there is a F there should be a C.... This is the problem.

Back