Fermentation chart data - can't access 2nd page of data

eheeke

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
I've been using a Tilt device for several months without problems. I started tracking a current fermentation last Sunday, and the fermentation chart seems to be completely up-to-date with typically 2 entries per day. My issue is that I want to access and manually adjust a couple of recent erroneous data points. I can access all entries that show on Page 1 of the Edit page; however, Page 2 doesn't list any entries despite the fact that the chart shows that data exist.

Here's the link to my brew session experiencing the issue.
https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/brewsession/287294

FYI, I've gone back to a previously completed brew session, and all pages of the Tilt data log are accessible.

Also, some Brew Log entries are carried into the Tilt data log automatically without me checking the box to include them. Is this expected?

Thanks,
Eric

I put in a ticket for this. Is the current graph the only one you can't see/edit?

Yes, the current graph is the only one that I can't see data past page 1. Note that all of the data points show on the graph, but I just can't access them to edit.

On my completed fermentations I can see and edit all of the data. Interestingly enough, those old ones now have a blank page after the last page with data.

Thanks,
Eric

FYI. Checked this morning, and I'm now seeing new editable data as of 6/15 10:47 pm on my current fermentation. There's still a gap of inaccessible data between 6/12 6:57 pm and 6/15 10:47 pm.
Thanks, Eric

I apologize for the delayed response. Everything seemed to work properly on the last brew session. I brewed again this past Sunday, and everything started off fine. Now this evening I noticed some problems. There's only one page of data entries with the last one at 6/26/19 6:32 pm. There should be 4 additional entries after that one. They show on the chart, but not in the editable data section. Below is the link to my brew session.

https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/brewsession/289322

Thanks, Eric

Eric, I’m so sorry to be so late getting back to you. I just now saw this, after being at the booth at HomebrewCon for the last 4 days. I put in a ticket for this. Please let me know if you have any further update to add to the ticket.

Back