Fermentables List Not Showing Origin

LordTomTom

Premium Member
Reaction score
Currently the fermentables list is not showing the grain origin for new recipes unless I'm in the recipe view page. I've tried clearing my cache and cookies and have tried both firefox and ie. Is there a setting I'm missing?

not quite understanding this, are you in new recipe? if you are set to extract the grains don't show up at all, so what is your recipe set at

Ozarks Mountian Brew said:
not quite understanding this, are you in new recipe? if you are set to extract the grains don't show up at all, so what is your recipe set at

Probably this:
grains.png

I have the same issue, grain origins doesn't show in front of malt type (like American Pale Ale etc.).

what type of pc, browser and screen size are you using, works fine for me

My OS is Xubuntu 14.10 64bit (linux), I tested with FF (V 35.0) and Cromium (V 39.0.2171.65) same result. Problem is new and not strictly client dependent, list was working OK few hours ago on same PC. I have also try on win laptop, same result! :|

ok verified, just cleared my cash and same thing happened, "we do need our country" in the list

Yes this is a problem. The country it comes from depicts the grain type as much as the name. Wonder what happened?

This used to work fine until yesterday... I put up a post on the Tech Issues sub-forum.

Hi folks, sorry for the difficulties. We pushed out an update to allow for more rapid additions of ingredients, but it looks like the country names didn't make it on the fermentable names. I pushed out a fix and they should be showing up again. Apologize for the bug!

Josh

I saw those new buttons on the fermentables section, and thought... hmm, yep, probably buggered something up by accident. :D Thanks for the quick turnaround on the fix and for the new features, too. Cheers

McKnuckle said:
I saw those new buttons on the fermentables section, and thought... hmm, yep, probably buggered something up by accident. :D Thanks for the quick turnaround on the fix and for the new features, too. Cheers

We're committed to righting our wrongs.

I hope in time I can earn everyone's trust (and respect).

I see allot of people accidentally posting shared recipes, I did it before noticing my self, it might be a good idea to have a master switch for that in the user settings also

Back