Favorite mail order supplier?

Krimbos

Trial Member
Reaction score
Who do you recommend for mail order supplies? From what I've seen in my very brief brewing career, www.ritebrew.com seems to be very competitive.

Northern Brewer's prices are reasonable but they gouge the hell out of you on shipping.

I just placed my first order with Midwest, so far ok. Shipping price was better than Northern Brewer.

For selection/availability, austinhomebrew.com ... seems everybodies pricing is pretty similar.

If you're going AG, MoreBeer has some of the more attractive prices and shipping fees. Base malts in 10# bags for just over $1/lb. Free shipping on orders over $59. Hard to beat for us folks who don't live close to a local homebrew store or macro brewery. http://morebeer.com/

I love HopTech out of Northern California. www.hoptech.com. They have reasonable shipping rates to me here in Hawaii, their prices are good, and they will fill an exact recipe request if you wish. Their customer service is outstanding as well.

I have used almost all of the ones mentioned in this thread as well as Rebel Brewing in Tennessee. There is no one right answer- shipping costs vary depending on what you are buying. My 2 favorites are Austin Home brew and Rebel Brewing.

Back