Favorite brew

MadCactusBrewing

Trial Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a way to mark recipes that I really want to brew again, maybe a "heart" button or something like that. Better than having to search through the many brewing logs to find which ones I enjoyed the most. Is it there and I missed it? I tried to create a folder for those recipes but that complicated the search later.

I'm looking for a way to mark recipes that I really want to brew again, maybe a "heart" button or something like that. Better than having to search through the many brewing logs to find which ones I enjoyed the most. Is it there and I missed it? I tried to create a folder for those recipes but that complicated the search later.
You can give your beers a star rating but thin it's your own rating on your beer. That way if you see a 5 star beer you know you loved that one.
I just remember mine.
I remember just about every beer ive made not the exact details but weather or not it was worth brewing again.
I do the same and write it in the brew log under tasting.
Any tweaks I thought the beer needed or brew just as is.

I have folder for the snapshots or what I’ve brewed. Less to sort through. You could also just create a folder for favorites

I keep a physical binder with every brew I've done in it with handwritten notes. I am all over technology and use it to my best advantage at all times, but for this I like the binder(s) to look through.

Back