Fantastic site!!

Dogwood

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
What amazing info here! Glad to be a part. I have been brewing about 6 years, started with kits like everyone else and started all grain soon thereafter. I upgraded to a half barrel sys about a year ago and soon to acquire a computerized half barrel sys and switching to electric brewing. New (to me) house with an unfinished basement and soon to be home to a dedicated brew room with bar to follow. I brew mostly higher gravity beers, stouts and strong ales but looking forward to expanding what I brew.

What amazing info here! Glad to be a part. I have been brewing about 6 years, started with kits like everyone else and started all grain soon thereafter. I upgraded to a half barrel sys about a year ago and soon to acquire a computerized half barrel sys and switching to electric brewing. New (to me) house with an unfinished basement and soon to be home to a dedicated brew room with bar to follow. I brew mostly higher gravity beers, stouts and strong ales but looking forward to expanding what I brew.
I'm excited for you (and a bit envious;) ) ! Be sure to share your experiences with the new system and peak around at what others have done with their basement space - for possible ideas! - ie. Don't forget the sink! Looking forward to hearing about your brewing ventures!

Wow- that sounds great! I brew in my laundry room, and I would love to have a dedicated space (and a bar). I’m jealous.

Welcome @Dogwood! I'm jealous, my systems all coupled together and stored in 3 different places. One day I'll have a house and a dedicated brew space...

Back