Equipment.

Kosh

Trial Member
Reaction score
Well I have been looking at different equipment options for a long time now for my 3 gal biab.

Seriously considering getting some anvil equipment, most likely the Anvil 4 or maybe the 7.5 gallon fermenter with conical bottom, and the 6.5 gallon foundry electric. It most likely will be a while before I can afford these items, however I was wondering if any of you brewers out there have Experience with these 2 items? Opinions?

The foundry 6.5 Has a grain capacity of 8 lbs, and I imagine that if I wanted to Go up a bit more in ABV i i could always Add a bit of dme to the mix.

Well I have been looking at different equipment options for a long time now for my 3 gal biab.

Seriously considering getting some anvil equipment, most likely the Anvil 4 or maybe the 7.5 gallon fermenter with conical bottom, and the 6.5 gallon foundry electric. It most likely will be a while before I can afford these items, however I was wondering if any of you brewers out there have Experience with these 2 items? Opinions?

The foundry 6.5 Has a grain capacity of 8 lbs, and I imagine that if I wanted to Go up a bit more in ABV i i could always Add a bit of dme to the mix.
I really like the Anvil Foundry line. I came very close to getting the 10.5 unit. Sometimes I wish had purchased it over the Grainfather. The price is right and if you get the pump option, you've got a great set-up. I'm in the Anvil Foundry group on FB, and I see John Blichmann reply frequently and respond personally to any issues that arise. Looks like they have really good customer service.

Back