Elvis Juice receipt conversion

cristian.n

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hi guys this is my first post here :)

After brewing a nice partial mash IPA I want to have another one before going to BIAB and maybe later to all grain.
So my next project is to brew my fav beer Elvis Juice originally from Brewdog.
I brew on the top stove so i am very limited in terms of boiling volume. (24L pot only)

So i found this all grain clone here and i manually converted it to partial mash to match my equipment.

Please take a look at this receipt and to the original receipt and tell me if my version is applicable. you can see all the modifications in "notes" section. ( i am concern about iBU which is very low compared to 60 of brewdog receipt)

http://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/348867/elvis-juice-v2-0

Attachments

• elvis juice experiment _ Brewer's Friend.pdf
    106.6 KB · Views: 196
Hi guys this is my first post here :)

tion. ( i am concern about iBU which is very low compared to 60 of brewdog receipt)

Hey Cristian can't read the txt mate load it into brewer friend make it public then click ( share), copy then paste it into thread .

Hey Cristian can't read the txt mate load it into brewer friend make it public then click ( share), copy then paste it into thread .

sorry for this. I attached pdf versions to be sure. and thank you very much !! :)

Attachments

• original recipe.pdf
    127.5 KB · Views: 255
  • my version.pdf
    107.4 KB · Views: 198
Yea I'd up your bitterness there Cristian either by adding more magnum or increasing your 30 min additions. She sure does have a big hop presence. I'm thinking around 30 IBU good luck it looks good to me.

Not sure aloe drink but I'd blend then strain then drink:) I've no idea thougho_O

Back