Editor creating new recipes.

Reaction score
Just noticed this today, every time I go into a recipe to edit it the editor creats the edited recipe as new in my dashboard. The original recipe is left in the folder and the edited is posted in my dashboard.

Apologies for the delay, and thanks for reaching out! I'm reporting this issue to the devs now and will update this thread accordingly.

At the moment I'm unable to reproduce this issue in either my account or in your account, please let us know if it's still occurring on your end and any specific details you can provide.

It happened to me when I created a recipe from the phone app, not sure what I did but double versions of the same recipe appeared

Just noticed this today, every time I go into a recipe to edit it the editor creats the edited recipe as new in my dashboard. The original recipe is left in the folder and the edited is posted in my dashboard.

I'm glad you posted this. This happened to me a few days ago and I thought "How the heck did I do that?" and just deleted the extra one.

Back