Easier Inventory

MadCactusBrewing

Trial Member
Reaction score
Adding items to inventory is not simple unless you enter exactly what is already in the software list. For fermentable, some items can't be added unless using Custom Fermentable which is complicated if the package doesn't have all the information that need to be entered. Please have a way to override the warning and allow items to be added. I'm not a professional brewer so I just need to keep track of what basic items I already have, even if it's not a brand name or has the exact diastatic power a recipe calls for.

Adding items to inventory is not simple unless you enter exactly what is already in the software list. For fermentable, some items can't be added unless using Custom Fermentable which is complicated if the package doesn't have all the information that need to be entered. Please have a way to override the warning and allow items to be added. I'm not a professional brewer so I just need to keep track of what basic items I already have, even if it's not a brand name or has the exact diastatic power a recipe calls for.

To add the items, you have to have at least a minimum of data- you can always put 0 if you don't care what they are.

Back