DRY HOPPING TIMES

edwood

Trial Member
Reaction score
i'm a professional brewer using brewers friend as i find it works well. there just a couple of points.
1. i dry hop in the primary and secondary tanks and would like to be able to state this in the recipe.
2; i'm in france and use malt from the Belgium maltery 'castle malting', i have to input manually some of the special malts data, and as castle malting do not use PPG on their info sheets, i have to work it out by hand as they give extract in %. so it would be useful to have that on the calculator but also it would be good if the malts were listed by malteries and not just be countries.
other than that it's a great tool

edwood said:
i'm a professional brewer using brewers friend as i find it works well. there just a couple of points.
1. i dry hop in the primary and secondary tanks and would like to be able to state this in the recipe.
2; i'm in france and use malt from the Belgium maltery 'castle malting', i have to input manually some of the special malts data, and as castle malting do not use PPG on their info sheets, i have to work it out by hand as they give extract in %. so it would be useful to have that on the calculator but also it would be good if the malts were listed by malteries and not just be countries.
other than that it's a great tool

Hey edwood, thanks for the feedback! We've gotten similar requests to #1 before, and that's definitely something we're actively exploring as we update the software. For #2, I'll be sure to pass that feedback along to our team and we'll keep it in mind as we're prioritizing updates.

Thanks - glad you're enjoying using Brewer's Friend!

Back