(DONE) Brew Timer - upgrade in the works

LarryBrewer

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
We are going to be making the Brew Timer interface a lot cleaner and fit in with the rest of the brew session page. It will keep working if your computer goes to sleep, or you need to refresh the page. Probably a month or two out. Stay tuned...!

^and I must say it's pretty sweet.

this site is constantly getting better.

Brew Timer EFFed UP!

The brew timer didn't eff up, I did. I edited my hop schedule on my recipe and went back and lost my progress on the timer. I recovered and went about the brew as I normally would without the timer, but I was really bummed. It's a REALLY cool feature.

I just registered and this is my first time using the sight. It's really nice having this in your corner on brew-day! Good job to the web designers!

Yeah, if you rebuild the brew, the timers will be reset.

Making adjustments to you hops schedule while brewing is not supported (also not advisable :lol: ). It is good that you recorded what you did though.

The timers are saved in the system, so you can close your browser and they are still 'ticking'.

I've used the times a few times now. It is better than using the old kitchen timer. EVERY time it tells me to sanitize the brew pot lid It's a sure bet I had forgotten I was going to have to. I usually have a friend helping (not a home brewer) and it's easy for me to have him look and tell me where we are so he can yell things at me to remember.

Back