Do you cry over spilled beer?

BarbarianBrewer

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Normally I don't but, in this case I might make an exception!
20_f.png

upload_2021-10-7_20-47-48.png

https://www.tmj4.com/news/local-new...-semi-truck-full-of-leinenkugels-topples-over

Fortunately the driver is ok.

Wowie maybe some of them cans are still good to sell.
Dont want to locals finding out about that turn into a bit of a free for all:eek:!

Leinies are usually pretty good. I had one maybe 25 years ago, in Eau Claire, before they went national.

They really fill that gap between craft-beer and mega-beer. (Even though they are owned by Miller). I really like the Creamy Dark at this time of year and the Canoe Paddler in the summer. Used to get their Irish Red before they stopped making it.

Yeah it was not a good feeling to walk back into the garage and be all "Why does my pump sound like it's running empty?".

Can we cry over spilled wort? I dumped half my preboil on the floor of my garage cause the hose worked loose while I was in the house.

For that much spilled wort? Crying is definitely allowed!
20_f.png

Sorry for your loss man!

Yeah it was not a good feeling to walk back into the garage and be all "Why does my pump sound like it's running empty?".
That's an oh Faaaarrrrrrrrkkkkkkk moment:D.
Woulda taken some clean up too

ooooooH Nooooooo......

Crying over spilled beer implies scarcity. I have more than I can drink!

Can we cry over spilled wort? I dumped half my preboil on the floor of my garage cause the hose worked loose while I was in the house.
Unfortunately, in this life, sh/t happens.

Back