Coolness!

Homebrewski

Trial Member
Reaction score
Good morning!

My name is Chuck, I'm a beginning brewer from Keizer, Oregon. I have currently brewed two brews, and have enjoyed the results so far.

After my first batch, I decided that I'm too lazy to bottle 50+ brews, and I upgraded to a kegging set-up. My latest brew was a Belgian Wit from Austin Homebrew Supply, and I especially loved being able to just keg it and forget it!

I'm always up to learn new ways of brewing and making new toys for brewing needs. Hit me up sometime if you have any cool ideas!
TheGAC
(The Great Almighty Chuck)

Welcome Chuck, thanks for the site Larry. I love this site, I know that there are others, but this is what I solely use nowadays to formulate and keep track of my brew sessions. I have to work on getting a profile photo uploaded, I will try to do it soon, but again, thanks for this great........and completely free site!

Glad you like the site!

The recipe and brew feature is in early release right now, and we do intend to activate the paid model pretty soon. It won't be too expensive. This is clearly stated on the signup page. Early release users get one free month per month they were signed up when they purchase.

The blog, printable sheets, and stand alone calculators - those will continue to be free.

Is there going to be an option for a 'lifetime' membership? I'd rather just pay once, than month-to-month.

There will be a lifetime option, but that will only be available for early release users and going forward we will limit the amount of lifetime subscriptions we offer. You are an early release user because you signed up before the launch (which will be very soon, as in a matter of hours). You will also get a discount. When we go live the blog post will provide all the details.

Back