Community Zoom Meeting This Saturday April 30!

Donoroto

Lifetime Member
Staff member
Established Member
Reaction score
Please set a reminder for yourself to0 join us this month for the community zoom meeting. It's always a good time, with a friendly group of fellow homebrewers, and a great place to get your questions answered. Starts at 5:00 pm NYC time and usually runs a couple hours. No camera? Audio-only is welcome!

We'd love to meet you there!

Details HERE.

If I'm still awake, I'll try the audio only option
If I can figure out how to work it:rolleyes:

The plans we had for Saturday have been canceled, so I expect to be joining, looking forward to seeing everyone! Or at least hearing everyone :)

Won’t make it tonight. Headed to a concert. Hair metal lol. Winger, Skid Row, and Warrant. Of course replacement members galore but should be a good time nonetheless

Won’t make it tonight. Headed to a concert. Hair metal lol. Winger, Skid Row, and Warrant. Of course replacement members galore but should be a good time nonetheless
Josh, Try and get to see Wishbone Ash if they are playing near you. They are currently on tour of the USA and usually play the smaller, more intimate venues. Say Hi to Andy Powel to - the band are always accessible and very friendly - Andy signed my Gibson Flying V a few years back. Anyway give them a try if you can.

I’ll give it a look and see when they are coming around. Tonight is in a small theatre and we close. Should be a great time.

Can't make it tonight, we get to watch the grandkids!
Cheers

Oh we changed the time? I'm not late after all. I'll try to dial in later and update my calendar item.

Yes, back to 2200 GMT, or 5 pm NY time.
I think

Hey @Donoroto or @BarbarianBrewer we good to go ahead with the may Brewersfriend Zoom meeting.
@The Brew Mentor was asking about it.
you Guys Seems to be The instigators most the time?:p

Anyhow I thought id put it out there if someone once to set a thread and meeting time info thingy up pls.

I'll most likely be hung over to the eyeballs after my Bro's 40th so I won't be making it unfortunately I was gunna get matilda to di a live BFC quarterly draw ah well will sort that next month

Which reminds me anyone whos new to the brewersfriend forums and would like their name added to the draw PM me and I'll write you up;).
Cheers

Last edited:

Back