Chugger Pump

GregH

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
OK so I was setting up to brew Sunday, putting a valve on the outlet on my Chugger pump. OCD me, going for 1/2 a turn more to get the handle aligned 'just right' snapped off the plastic bracket that marries the motor to the pump. Good thing I still had my old copper chiller. So today, I called Chugger to buy replacement parts, told them what I've done, and the rep insisted on shipping it to me at no cost today! :D I absolutely recommend buying a pump from them.

Greg Hershner

What a great story! I already have a chugger and now I will treasure it even more. Not to minimize the gesture, but it makes good business sense to spend a few dollars to make a customer happy.

Great customer service experience. My advice: if you want you make sure your valves line up just upgrade to camlocks!

I have chugger pumps and love them, is an essential work horse product for my system, couldn't brew as easy with out them, only issues is "heat", I wish I could use the pump above 200F consistently so I could whirlpool right after the boil but other than that, keep it up Chugger !!

Back