changes?

Uh, like you didn't make the recipe public?

your link is wrong, you've copied the recipe in edit mode, copy it in view mode

That's a LOT of salt! Are you starting with RO water? If not, what are you trying to achieve with it?

Opp's that is supposed to read .5g

That would probably make good brew as it is but if it were me I would cut the magnum bitterness in half and try for a sulfate:chloride ratio of 0.5-.075. In the end just pick a place to start and adjust it to taste. If you're not sure how it'll go you could always start with a smaller batch and scale up as you're getting what you want out of it :)

The water changes I have used in a Mango Milkshake NEIPA and the worked out quite good, but I will change it up a bit to test this beer out.

Yeah whatever you think. If you've used that in the past and liked how it turned out there's no need to change something that's working. Good luck :)

Looks good to me valka very interesting looking brew! I cant add much to help mate but would love a sample of the end product.

The grist wouldnt be too far from your mango milkshake grist less some crystal malt? It all looks like itll deliver a pretty good combination in grist or hops. Happy brewing. Ive never used peaches before i hope you get some carry through to your fruity brew:).
I like using a decent amount of wheat in a ale too it gives it a good mouthfeel and combined with the oats and 10lovibond crystal you should have a nice creamy frothy beverage too. Mmm mmm

Whats Johns Yeast? A combo

Looks good to me valka very interesting looking brew! I cant add much to help mate but would love a sample of the end product.

The grist wouldnt be too far from your mango milkshake grist less some crystal malt? It all looks like itll deliver a pretty good combination in grist or hops. Happy brewing. Ive never used peaches before i hope you get some carry through to your fruity brew:).
I like using a decent amount of wheat in a ale too it gives it a good mouthfeel and combined with the oats and 10lovibond crystal you should have a nice creamy frothy beverage too. Mmm mmm

Whats Johns Yeast? A combo

Yes close to the Mango Milkshake and that has turned out to be a hell of a beer, I have had people I don't even know ask me about it (smallish town) and friend bring others around just to taste it, I like the wheat as well.
I wanted to try the peaches because the people 4 houses down had them out front of their yard for free, they came from their tree, then I got some local hops from couple km away, the a guy had to many, Cascade/Galena mixed, might sub them in.
Want to work on a Orange Creamsickle next!
John's yeast .....John lives 2 doors down and is a part owner and the brew-master of one of our local micro's, I get almost all my yeast from him. This was the first yeast he gave me but I was so new to this and didn't want to ask what type it was, the brewery doesn't us it anymore so now I get London 1318 from his, he said it is very similar to the old stuff but easier for him to control Attenuation of the 1318.

As I type this out I have just pitched the 1318 into a batch of Bonnie and Clyde Mango MilkShake NEIPA!!

Back