Can´t see recipes details on any screen of the app

dfmorais

Trial Member
Reaction score
The app won´t show the recipes details. Even when I press the "more" button.

I´m currently using a Moto Z Play.

Thanks.

Can you try uninstalling and then reinstalling the app? Often that fixes these type of bugs.

Same issue. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times. Half of my recipes will let me access the details and the other half are unresponsive and won't display anything. so the app is useless and I just use my phones Web browser.

The app has never shown any recipe details on my android phone. The "more" link doesnt do anything. A lot of posts on this forum has similar issues, and the reply is to reinstall. Have tried it several times, doesnt work. Where is the new version you refer to in another post that you have gone live with ?

My problem is that syncing doesn't work for extract brewing. It only syncs "main fermentables" which in this case is extract only, no steeping grains. Yes, I know, I should just spend a bunch of money and time and go to all-grain. But the problem is I bought the app and have a subscription to your service.

Why don't you literally make a web app version of the app, broken up by brew type like it is in the web app? (extract, partial, BIAB, all grain). It seems the problem isn't with the syncing but the limitations of the data fields matching in the android app and the web app. Seems like this problem could get solved with remapping xml fields.

Back