Can't save my recipe from the Android app to the cloud

Slaughterbrau

Trial Member
Reaction score
I have been using the Android app, and I purchased a premium membership in order to back up my recipes to the cloud. However, when I click the "sync now" button on any of my recipes, it says "Error saving to cloud."

If this feature doesn't work, I'll need to cancel my account, because syncing between app and the web is the main reason I want an account.

Thank you.

Sorry to hear about the issues with that. Just to confirm, you've entered your username/password in the app before hitting the sync button correct? If so, can you let me know the exact date/time you attempt it the next time? I can try to look through our logs and see if I can figure out what's going wrong.

I just experienced the same thing...and only with one of my 5 recipes that I have on Android. The other 4 sync fine. Attempted around 10:02PM EST on 5/28/2016.
Also get an error that "Other time in position 1 is too high"

I apologize for the necro on this topic but it was the only thread I found when searching for the "Other time in position 1 is too high" issue (iOS app for me) when syncing to cloud. After doing some fine tooth combing of my recipe I found that it was time specified my 'Other Ingredients' causing the issue. In my specific case, I'd originally created the recipe on the website and edited it on the app - one of my 'Other Ingredients' involved a 90-day use, but as the app only accepts minutes, it was creating a number that was too high, thus the 'too high' error when attempting to sync.

Back