Can't change percentages.

GFHomebrew

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Gday priceless I'm editing the Q1 Amber Ale recipie.
I noticed my crystal and roast malts are at higher percentages than the parent recipie.
So I thought oh cool I'll just go Into the recipie editor and alter the percentages to reflect the brew Mentor numbers.

Well I click on the percentages box.
It highlights blue edges but no keyboard comes up to input my value.

I use the Web version on my Samsing Galaxy S10 phone

Screenshot_20220107-093753_Samsung Internet.jpg

See flaked wheat percentage box no keyboard comes up...
Cheers

@Pricelessbrewing any idea on what's going on. I can drop the amounts of grain to give me that percentage. But I thought the calculator would do that for you.

Tagging @Yooper to make sure I'm not crazy or forgot something.

The only way I see right now to enter or change %'s directly is to use the GOAL function, then you enter the percents for each grain.

upload_2022-1-8_16-24-16.png

The only way I see right now to enter or change %'s directly is to use the GOAL function, then you enter the percents for each grain.

View attachment 18894
Ah OK maybe I've got it wrong my end.
I thought you could input that percentage field via the recipie editor

View attachment 18894

It should allow you to change the % just like you change the amounts in pounds. Did we have a release that affected that? Is there a ticket for this currently? If not, I can add one.

It should allow you to change the % just like you change the amounts in pounds. Did we have a release that affected that? Is there a ticket for this currently? If not, I can add one.
That would be great.
Yeah I'm sure it's worked in the past just havnt used it in awhile.

Kick arse for when sharing recipes
As we know more often than not recipies are shared in percentages so this feature would be great to help dial in percentages.

Back