Can't add hop amount?

Hawkbox

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to build a new recipe and I can't click into the hop amount. I'm able to populate every other field but I can't seem to add anything to it.

upload_2018-8-14_13-1-0.png

Using current version of Firefox on Windows 10.

So oddly, when I inadvertently reloaded the page and lost some unsaved bits I could then edit that field.

Yeah I saved repeatedly and it didn't do anything, I was able to bulk add from inventory but couldn't modify the value. At least not till I completely reloaded the page.

What platform and browser are you using?

This is happening to me on Chrome on Windows 10, but intermittently so I sound like a crazy person when I tell the developers! Please give some details so we can nail this down for once and all!

For that particular one I believe it was a Dell 7480 running Windows 10 version 1709 while using the current version of Firefox. I have 3 different systems I use depending on where I am so it can be a bit tricky to keep track of.

I will attempt to recreate the issue tomorrow when I'm in the office and document more fully what my circumstances are.

For that particular one I believe it was a Dell 7480 running Windows 10 version 1709 while using the current version of Firefox. I have 3 different systems I use depending on where I am so it can be a bit tricky to keep track of.

I will attempt to recreate the issue tomorrow when I'm in the office and document more fully what my circumstances are.

Thanks- I haven't been able to recreate it when I try to! It just happens randomly, usually about a week apart, just long enough so I think it's not going to happen again. It makes me feel like I'm going crazy sometimes.

I just fired up a new recipe on my other laptop, an HP Elitebook with chrome and Firefox and it seemed to work ok.

Back