Buy Now Integration

Chris-P

Trial Member
Reaction score
I'd love to see the buy this recipe integrate with MoreBeer.com in addition to HomeBrewSupply.com. Or at least give the option to switch between different sites.

Wouldn't that be like expecting to see Pepsi in the Coke machine?

Wouldn't that be like expecting to see Pepsi in the Coke machine?
Are you suggesting that HomeBrewSupply owns BrewersFriend? If so, I was not aware of this.

they are partners and the website has to have a script to receive and a way to display the the information. that is a custom script by people designing both sites

So if a recipe calls for just a few ounces of a specialty grain, will HBS sell by the ounce? Similarly, can you strike an item? I generally have near 50# of 2 row on hand and would not want to include that in a recipe order. Any insight?

most sell by the pound online some have a bins in the store where you can scoop out what you need

Sorry - I probably worded my question poorly. Are you saying that the 'buy now" integration is not set up for on line ordering? Or are you saying that if a recipe calls for 4 ounces of something, you will get a pound?

try it out you don't have to purchase to see how it works but you will get a pound not ounces as far as grain

Meh -- here's what comes up

There has been an error processing your request
Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.

Error log record number: 971124300285

sorry - not being a jerk - just sayin'

Sorry about that, we are digging into why it's broke but it might not be till tomorrow depending on whose side it is on.

Back