Bullet hole in bar.

GFHomebrew

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Pest controlling one of my local taverns thos morning and i happened to notice this deep puncture in the glass wall behind the bar. I asked the lady she said someone shot in here wanting to get in! Gee i know i want a beer everynow and again but not too bad lol:p. Isnt that thing only happen in AmericA:rolleyes:.

Next photo is of a plastic cased keg i found out the back of another tavern any idea whats the go with these types its like maybe an insulation cover?

Attachments

• 20170615_080442.jpg
    20170615_080442.jpg
    745 KB · Views: 117
  • 20170615_080526.jpg
    20170615_080526.jpg
    917 KB · Views: 165
its just a pet keg, actually if treated well they work great
So its made of same material as coke bottles well ill be i suppose their real lite as well i didnt pick it up. But its been cool scoping out the back of bars being a homebrewer. I see all the soft drinks come in bags and i see their filtration systems and what they run their c02 at they must have regulators on every line... cool though ill take a few more pics also i see that Japanese beer Asahi i think its called deliver their beer in Cornelius kegs not traditional 50lt kegs.

Yeah frightening stuff sending your kid to school I bet not know if some crazed school kid whose played a bit too much zombie shoot em up video games and thinks I'll do this for real will shoot his,teacher and class mates up.

You'd think going to school would be a safe place than going to the local baro_O?

Were beginning to have our fair share of crazies like that bloke who thought he'd drive up the footpath in Melbourne:eek:.

Yeah frightening stuff sending your kid to school I bet not know if some crazed school kid whose played a bit too much zombie shoot em up video games and thinks I'll do this for real will shoot his,teacher and class mates up.

You'd think going to school would be a safe place than going to the local baro_O?

Were beginning to have our fair share of crazies like that bloke who thought he'd drive up the footpath in Melbourne:eek:.
Okay, dangerous veer into politics here: The news in the U. S. is fake, just not the way we're being led to believe. You wouldn't know it from our news but you are the safest you've ever been in the United States. Violent crime here has dropped to the point our local news often has to resort to bear sightings just to fill the 30 minutes. Granted, it looks like there's a mass shooting somewhere every other day and there is, it's just we're a nation of 350 million people and with that number of people and schools, your child is far more likely to be killed in the car driving to school than by a crazy inside of it. News does not report risk, only stories, and that's why it's, in my mind, fake.

Yeah I was googling country population and US is third after China then India around a billion then USA 600 ish million. That's a lot of people I suppose your right now that every crime is splashed on our to screens we think the world is going to hell. There will always be trouble everywhere as long as I've got a good beer to hold on she'll be right mate:p.

It's all about context. Statistics are useless without it

Back