Brewpi integration

KLucky_13

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I just came across a new cloud based brewing software called "brewfather". At first I was not much impressed but then I saw they have an integration with the Brewpi module and the tilt hydrometer! Both devices I use in my brewery. Are there any plans in brewersfriend to some kind of integration as well?

It would be awesome that th brewpi log would be integrated with your brew sessions. This way you can always check back on an already brewed beer how the fermentation went and how it was done. That would be awesome!

The new brewfather software is still in beta but I can't say I'm tempted to try it out!

Bridging the brewpi with the tilt does look nice. Wish there was some documentation.

I already do this, I log my tilt info in the same graph as my temperatures on the brewpi interface. Don't ask me how I did it, i spend 2 days on it based on some scrambled info that I could find on the internet and a good friend who is a programmer :-D Oh and I took 2 backups of my installation just to be sure.

But the point here is that it would be nice that all that data is automatically stored in the brewsession as well :)

Back