• All of those suck

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Josh Hughes

Lifetime Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Alright, this came up in another thread but still. I’m in need of some non school/sports mind diversion so…

Eagle and dragon-reflect German beer (Eagle) and English beer (dragon) basically all I brew with the occasional Scottish or Irish beer

Flatcap brewing-I heard mild described as a “stereotypical beer for someone wearing a flat cap in a dark pub” I love mild and British beer in general. May not reflect my love of German beer but it may?

Hughes Brews since I already have awesome tap handles from @Donoroto :)

Stick with the tap handles :)

I haven't voted as I really don't know

I was always an Andy Capp fan, so I'm inclined to go with Flat Cap Brewing. However, Hughes Brews works on different levels, and you already have some gear...so that seems the better choice. Eagle and Dragon seems like it would require too much explanation. :D

However, Flat Cap Mild is just a glorious name for your house Mild.

Voted for flat cap. Had the most character and it's something that interest you

Hughes Brews....simple and Americans love rhymes......and if you add pub food....Josh's Noshes

And that's coming from a flat cap wearer!
I'm a sucker for wordplay too. A work buddy and I have a 4pg word file of menu items at our fictional celebrity themed restaurant

Hughes Brews since I already have awesome tap handles from @Donoroto

You have to stick with Hughes Brews. You'll hurt Don's feelings if you change it! :p

I actually do like Hugh's Brews the best because, as Ward mentions, it rhymes. Plus it connects the brewery to the brewer. I also like "Eagle and Dragon". Anyone who knows beer should be able to figure it out. I don't like "Flat Cap". It makes me think of uncapping a flat bottle of beer :oops:.

Alright, this came up in another thread but still. I’m in need of some non school/sports mind diversion so…

Eagle and dragon-reflect German beer (Eagle) and English beer (dragon) basically all I brew with the occasional Scottish or Irish beer

Flatcap brewing-I heard mild described as a “stereotypical beer for someone wearing a flat cap in a dark pub” I love mild and British beer in general. May not reflect my love of German beer but it may?

Hughes Brews since I already have awesome tap handles from @Donoroto :)
@Minbari 's opinions notwithstanding, we can make more tap handles. :D

Back