Brewer's Friend Community Zoom Meeting SATURDAY May 28

Donoroto

Lifetime Member
Staff member
Established Member
Reaction score
Please set a reminder for yourself to join us this month for the community zoom meeting. It's always a good time, with a friendly group of fellow homebrewers, and a great place to have a few beers with friends, chat about most anything and get your brewing questions answered. Starts at 5:00 pm NYC time and usually runs a couple hours. No camera? Audio-only is welcome!

We'd love to meet you there!

Details HERE.

This is an incomplete list of recent visitors to Brewer's Friend who might be interested and are cordially invited to join us!
@Steve SPF @WesBrew @Over The Cliff Brewing @Steve Ruch @Robert68 @The Brew Mentor @Herm_brews @Josh Hughes @Yooper @Pricelessbrewing @Megary @Minbari @BarbarianBrewer @Sunfire96 @Trialben @Viejos Cañones @Ozarks Mountain Brew @Zambezi Special @Bulin's Milker Bucket Brews @Ward Chillington @Craigerrr @RoadRoach @Semper Sitientem @Mark Farrall @Gunkleneil

Please set a reminder for yourself to join us this month for the community zoom meeting. It's always a good time, with a friendly group of fellow homebrewers, and a great place to have a few beers with friends, chat about most anything and get your brewing questions answered. Starts at 5:00 pm NYC time and usually runs a couple hours. No camera? Audio-only is welcome!

We'd love to meet you there!

Details HERE.

This is an incomplete list of recent visitors to Brewer's Friend who might be interested and are cordially invited to join us!
@Steve SPF @WesBrew @Over The Cliff Brewing @Steve Ruch @Robert68 @The Brew Mentor @Herm_brews @Josh Hughes @Yooper @Pricelessbrewing @Megary @Minbari @BarbarianBrewer @Sunfire96 @Trialben @Viejos Cañones @Ozarks Mountain Brew @Zambezi Special @Bulin's Milker Bucket Brews @Ward Chillington @Craigerrr @RoadRoach @Semper Sitientem @Mark Farrall @Gunkleneil
I may log in from the shop. Hopefully I can make it work out.
Cheers!
Brian

Without camera....
Then I may join from my bed as I think it will be midnight here.
If there is signal....

If I am up at 5AM ......I might tune in.......
It's usually 7-30 ish here for me Brisbane Australia you must be West of Aus up there in China.
I know Japan and us share quite similar time zones.

It's usually 7-30 ish here for me Brisbane Australia you must be West of Aus up there in China.
I know Japan and us share quite similar time zones.
Yeah.....we are 12 hours different than NYC and 2 hours different than Brisbane (I got a buddy that lives in Brisbane).

The way it rained last night I wouldn’t be shocked if Sophie’s games tomorrow are canceled. I had to get sump pumps out
That's the worst thing about a tournament.....the weather. Hope things dry out for you.....but if not.....stay inside and enjoy a beer.

5 is when it starts, but it's likely we'll still be going at 6:30 or 7. So sleep in @Robert68 and join us for breakfast :D

That's the worst thing about a tournament.....the weather. Hope things dry out for you.....but if not.....stay inside and enjoy a beer.
Just little league tomorrow. Our High School state is next week. Tomorrow I just get be a dad Instead of administration

planning to be in attendance.
I actually have some brew related subject material to discuss!!!!!

It is funny how we talk, we laugh, we carry on, and enjoy each others company, but seldom have any real beer related discussion:D
This is good though, it is good to "get personal"
My homebrew club is just a collection of socially awkward beer nerds who keep to themselves and cast a suspicious eye at newcomerso_O

If I can't sleep.......maybe I might make it at the end of the meeting.
If I can't sleep..... Maybe I might make it to the start of the meeting :D

And if internet allows. It's been terrible today

planning to be in attendance.
I actually have some brew related subject material to discuss!!!!!

It is funny how we talk, we laugh, we carry on, and enjoy each others company, but seldom have any real beer related discussion:D
This is good though, it is good to "get personal"
My homebrew club is just a collection of socially awkward beer nerds who keep to themselves and cast a suspicious eye at newcomerso_O
I'm in favor of more beer-centered conversation! :D but in the way of naturally flowing chats, the subject tends to meander :) we do a good job of circling back tho. Maybe we should try a round robin of everyone having a chance to share what they're drinking or brewing recently and then let the conversation flow onward

Sorry, but I'm still working and not going to make it tonight.
Cheers all and Happy Memorial day for those that it applies to.
Brian

Back