Brew session rendering wrong?

Hawkbox

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
upload_2018-4-6_17-37-37.png

Anyone else seeing this? Chrome browser on Windows 10.

This happens immediately after you click "brew"? I'm using chrome on Windows 10 and it's fine for me.

Looks like it's just that recipe. Let me delete the brew session and try it again.

Make sure you have your equipment profile chosen- you have choices now and please make sure you pick either the default or a different one (if you have more than one loaded).

I went in and made sure the mash tun is good, changed a few things and saved it. Still getting that screwed up visibility.

Sure thing, loging out now. I'll watch for this.

Ok, after looking at it, it looks like you don't have anything in the "brew steps", however, I can click on each of those steps and go through them. I will tag @Josh (Brewer's Friend) and have him see what's up with it.

All of the other recipes are ok when you make a brew session?

Yeah if I print the brew steps they show up. All the other recipes I tried looked normal. Seems to be a one off.

Yeah if I print the brew steps they show up. All the other recipes I tried looked normal. Seems to be a one off.

Thanks for all the info. We're working on this right now. We went live on a few updates today (good changes, I promise!) and this seems to be related so we'll dig in and keep you posted. Please feel free to note anything at all that seems wonky, so that we can get it fixed right away.

For sure, I work in IT so I can do some basic documentation of troubleshooting.

I get the screen posted above for about 2 seconds on a snapshot recipe I entered today. Almost like it hangs up for a second or two then goes into your typical brew step screen. Not saying I also have the problem, but I can see that screen briefly.

I get the screen posted above for about 2 seconds on a snapshot recipe I entered today. Almost like it hangs up for a second or two then goes into your typical brew step screen. Not saying I also have the problem, but I can see that screen briefly.

I did too initially, in just a flash, and then it moved on but then it didn't happen again to me in any recipes after that. This one is persistent, and the developers are looking at it now.

Sorry for the issues guys - we released a bunch of code today and it's had some hiccups. I just deployed a fix - this should be working better now if you could take another look.

Back