Brew Session Missing Volume on Subsequent Edit

AHarper

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
The problem occurs when an initial entry is saved WITHOUT entering a volume amount - in this case 24 Litres when Litres is the required volume value. I just forgot to put the amount in before saving the entry.
So I went to EDIT the record and added the value. The entry does NOT display the Litres text.
Other entries - where I DID enter a volume amount - displays the Litres text in the box.
Subsequent edits will not add the Litres text - you get one chance, the first, to get it right.

upload_2022-3-12_22-19-30.png

I tried again and again and am unable to reproduce?

Logging into your account now to try again, I fixed the units by changing it from liters to quarts, then back to liters.

Still no dice in your account either Alan, let me know if it happens again!

I tried again and again and am unable to reproduce?

Logging into your account now to try again, I fixed the units by changing it from liters to quarts, then back to liters.

Still no dice in your account either Alan, let me know if it happens again!

Yes, I went back in to edit the entry as you suggested and changed to quarts and back again and Litres appeared.
I need to do another entry that requires a volume to see if it happens again.

Yes it only happens if you log an entry that requires a volume entry BUT YOU DO NOT ADD A VALUE on this entry. Save it and then go back in to EDIT the record and add the volume amount in. Save it and this is displayed..
upload_2022-3-13_23-1-39.png

The Volume entry is there but without the Litres text...

Back