Brew Log elapsed dates on Recipe Printout seem odd

eheeke

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
First, I really like the new Brew Log organization with newest entries at the top, which saves a lot of scrolling. The dates and elapsed days seem to be working well for me since the most recent updates.

This morning I decided to print out a couple of recipes (including brew log entries) to compare them in more detail. The printout version listed the brew log entries in chronological order versus the new brew log's reverse chronological. Not a big deal, but you may want to consider making them consistent. The part that causes problems is the Days (elapsed days) column. The Brew Log shows days since Brew Day Complete (positive days); however, the brew log listing on the recipe printout shows days since the current date (negative days). I would think the objective is to retain the "days since brew day complete" for the printout as well.

The two images below show the same 4 brew log entries. The first is the actual brew log, and the second shows the brew log portion of the recipe printout.

Thanks, Eric

upload_2020-4-25_10-18-38.png

SAME 4 ENTRIES FROM THE PRINT OUT VERSION
upload_2020-4-25_10-16-45.png

Thanks for the report, and catch. I'll submit a ticket to the devs to update the print view to match.

@eheeke

An update for this has gone live, let us know if you're still experiencing issues.

Back