Best places to enjoy a homebrew

Discussion in 'General Brewing Discussions' started by Norwaystout, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Norwaystout

Norwaystout Member

I just got back from a vacation to the old cabin in Northern Minnesota and brought a case of American Wheat homebrews. Sitting back fishing and drinking one, made me think. Where is or was the best place you have ever enjoyed a homebrew? Next time I go to the mountains in Colorado I am sure to bring some homebrews cause that was the best place I ever enjoyed a craft brew gazing at the stars on a cold April night.

2. sbaclimber

sbaclimber Well-Known Member

For me, definitely at the crag at the end of a good day climbing. Preferably at the top, where the best view is, but unfortunately glass bottles of bottle conditioned beer don't tend to transport well up the side of a cliff. Thankfully, there a couple of old quarries here, where the "top" of the cliff is actually at ground level. :D
    I couldn't find a pic of me enjoying a home brew at the top of the crag, but I did managed to dig up this one of our last-climbing-day-of-the-year-summit-Gl├╝hwein. (and yes, the cups on the cooker means someone forgot the pot....wasn't me!)

Attached Files:

3. EPV Brewing

EPV Brewing New Member

Setting at our Tiki bar by the pond in the back yard in the middle of nowhere.

Attached Files: