Best place to get custom SS Mesh BIAB Bsket?

Texas Ale Works

Premium Member
Reaction score
Looking to get a SS Mesh basket for my 15g High Gravity Wort Hog brewing system Wort Hog 10 Gallon it has a Boil Coil in the bottom so It has to sit above that, The system is based around the Bayou Classic 15g pot with strainer basket Bayou Classic 62 gt

The current basket takes a typical mesh bag inside of it and just sits on some SS nuts that basically make it to big to go allthe way down inside the kettle. It has been working fine, but I want to replace it with a SS Mesh basket with a center tube that will carry the recirculated wort and infuse back under the water level. much like the old Brew Boss COFI basket COFI example

So if anyone has a recommendation on a supplier that would be awesome

Hadn't seen the clawhammer ones

Ya you can get lots of stuff on that site. None is brew specific, but most is stainless, so it works

ihave ordered still stuff from Clawhammer, but not brewing.

I have to have one that rest on the rim of the kettle, not legs on the bottom, it would be an issue with the boil coil

ihave ordered still stuff from Clawhammer, but not brewing.

I have to have one that rest on the rim of the kettle, not legs on the bottom, it would be an issue with the boil coil
Contact the utah people. It's custom made to your specs

Contact the utah people. It's custom made to your specs

"I would recommend emailing Arbor Fabricating. They're familiar with this design and could let you know if it's something they could quote and build."

From Utah Bio Diesel

T

Back