Best Brew Day in a Long Time!

thunderwagn

Trial Member
Reaction score
With all the problems and negativity surrounding Brewer's Friend the past few months, I just want to say I've just had the best brew day I've had in a looong time. My numbers have been a complete mess for months and today everything was just spot on and a real pleasure. There may still be some hiccups with some features, but for what I did today, it was spot on and seemed like days long ago when things just worked. I hope this continues! Very pleasurable using BF for the past week getting everything planned out and then having it work just right for me today while I brewed. Thanks!

Glad to hear it went well, if you have a SG reading from the mash, first runnings, or preboil, and a few minutes to check out the new mash complete log entry on the beta site let me know how it goes.

Eco your thoughts Thunder nailed my numbers yesterday a few points higher on OG but that's my error not setting eff higher but hit the volume smack bang which to me is most important.

I am glad to hear this TW!
Next brew day is planned for Friday using brewfather, will have to switch gears and give BF a go.

I fourth, or however many in we are at this point. Just finished a brew day, no surprises, predictions, including pH, spot on.... Nice recovery, BF! My list of gripes is down to few: The extract brew log and scaling the mash volumes when scaling a recipe.

Back