beer according to the old method

bernicestockstill

Trial Member
Reaction score
my grandfather in itself from Germany and he gave our family a very important recipe, I certainly did not pay attention to all this at the beginning, but in time my husband tried to make beer on it and you know what, it really was the best beer in my whole a life,

Nice to hear an old family recipe from Germany is being carried forward. If you want to create and share the recipe on BF, there are some really experienced brewers here (I’m not one of them) that can help with anything in the beer that you would like tweaked or improved upon with respect to your family tradition/recipe.

That's amazing. Love to see old style brewing. I second Mase's comment. Would love to try out this recipe if you are able to. Completely understand however, if it's a Top Secret family recipe.

Cheers!

Can you share the recipe please?

I'd certainly give it a go if it does get posted.

The [STRIKE]Cake[/STRIKE] Recipe Is A Lie

It's not an "Altbier", is it? That is "the old style" in Germany.

I suppose that is possible too.

...my post above was an attempt at indicating that "bernice" is an identity stealing spam bot ;-)
Just out of curiosity, and not doubting you, but what brought you to that conclusion?

What do these “bots” get from this? Or can we expect another post from “her” that contains nefarious links?

What do these “bots” get from this? Or can we expect another post from “her” that contains nefarious links?
and of course the least it could di is post a half decent beer recipie and there would be a few fermentors rocking with its wort:rolleyes:.

they make their # of post to get past security then post the add and I just "ban then user" one click

But what about the prince that needed my bank account info so he could put all of his fortunes in there while he is in exile and that for my efforts, I will get lots of money in return? Certainly he’s not a bot

@Mase: after many years on (inkl. modding) various internet forums, I guess I have just developed a "sense". One learns to identify posts that just don't feel right, such as posting in the wrong thread/forum, drunk-posting, spamming, etc (trolling can sometimes be tricky...). In the case of bots the non-existant grammar and illogical content is a pretty quick give away. Someone writing badly in a second language or just badly drunk-posting (both of which I have been guiltly of at times :rolleyes: ) reads quite different. As the others have posted, gathering further proof of a bot is pretty straightforward.

@OMB: good info. I was wondering if you had already removed any links or if they were yet to come.

Back