I did my first BIAB, got the pre-boil OG 1.040, (1.050 into the fermentor) which was what the recipe indicated. The recipe was a belgian wit, 6.5 # grain and wyeast 3944. I came up about a gallon short of my batch size so I boiled an extra gallon of water and added a pound of DME. Put the primary in the basement where it's about 63 degrees. I have had little yeast activity. I got a little bit of foam and a little bit of bubbles in the airlock. I waited a couple days and added some dry yeast thinking the first batch was dead. Been about 5 days and it is just sitting there clouding with no activity at all. Hate to think I have to dump it.