Back at it!!!

Chris35rt

Premium Member
Reaction score
Dropped out the game for about 17 years, why, I have no clue but thankfully I kept everything and it was always looking at me when I went out back to the old brew hut. Being retired and having plenty of time on my hands decided to grab the buckets a few weeks ago and brewed up and extract kit from the locale brew shop and the bug has bitten again. Bottled them today. Still got all my all grain stuff and plan to ease back into that at some point. Hope to be able to add to the community that helped me so much when I first started many years ago.

It's a great hobby and so much more stuff available now. Amazon is your friend, lol

Beer hasn't changed much, so it'll come easy. Welcome back!

Beer, making folks happy since 3500 BC...welcome back. What's in the bottle, Chris?

Welcome!
I'm also curious what your "back on the sadle" brew is ;)
And in general, what beers do you enjoy?

Welcome.
17 year old brewing equipment scares me a bit, just sayin!
Cheers

Welcome back, Chris!

I went through a hiatus for a bit, but then that bug hit me and I'm enjoying the hobby (and the beer) now more than ever. The folks here are a big reason for that... they have a wealth of knowledge and are always supportive!

Welcome back!

Dropped out the game for about 17 years, why, I have no clue but thankfully I kept everything and it was always looking at me when I went out back to the old brew hut. Being retired and having plenty of time on my hands decided to grab the buckets a few weeks ago and brewed up and extract kit from the locale brew shop and the bug has bitten again. Bottled them today. Still got all my all grain stuff and plan to ease back into that at some point. Hope to be able to add to the community that helped me so much when I first started many years ago.
Cheers Chriss! It´s a great hobby especially if you´ve got the extra time. I started brewing upon retirement about 5 years ago and enjoy it a lot. I am probably using old school books much more than on old days and it´s a lot of fun. Probably you´be overwhelmed with the almost infinite number of different ingredients and literarture available for home brewers today. My prefere style is West Coast IPA. What is yours?

Welcome aboard. Some of my equipment is quite old too. Don't chuck owt still useful and working is my motto.

Welcome aboard. Some of my equipment is quite old too. Don't chuck owt still useful and working is my motto.
Cheers!
Right now I am at odds with my iSpindel not being able to connect it to internet. Have you any experience with this device?

Cheers!
Right now I am at odds with my iSpindel not being able to connect it to internet. Have you any experience with this device?
Sorry to hear that. I have no experience with iSpindel but that link looks very informative. Good luck with it.

Cheers!
Not that device specifically, but allot of IOT devices use a port that gets blocked by your router. That is where i would look first. You may have to setup a port forward to make it work.

Back