Auto Subscribe to a forum post

Ozarks Mountain Brewery

Lifetime Member
Staff member
Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what features are available in this forum but can we turn on Auto Subscribing when you make a post like Home Brew Talk then be able to unsubscribe from the email sent

I wish we could. I really want to convert us to vBulletin. It's just better software but I don't know how people feel about that.

Austin said:
I wish we could. I really want to convert us to vBulletin. It's just better software but I don't know how people feel about that.

vbulletin is a very customisable piece of software, with great support and a price tag of around $250.

I'm sure it would take a fair amount of time to create the forum templates and migrate the db. It would provide a much better experience for the end user in my opinion, but a fair bit of work to do.

if you can make the look and feel like this I wouldn't mind it but I really like the simple look this forum has currently, "easy to read"

Ozarks Mountain Brew said:
if you can make the look and feel like this I wouldn't mind it but I really like the simple look this forum has currently, "easy to read"

It's as simplistic looking as the designer desires, it is very configurable, searches, notifications, mobile compatibility and access control are all key features.

I think moving to vBulletin is something we need to do but we are hoping to roll out more brewing features first before working on that.

Back