Anyone used the iTap bottle filler?

Beer Foundry

Premium Member
Reaction score
I came across this Russian piece of kit the other day and realise now it has been around for a little while. It fits on your Keezer and allows you to connect a bottle, pressurise it and fill with beer from your keg in one go.

It’s more expensive than a simple Beer Gun but claims to be much easier to use. Has anyone got any experience of it?

That is indeed the one I found on Amazon. I just found a neat video myself that shows how it works and how to install it. Certainly may be something I look into! Much cheaper ( and more practical for me) than buying a canner.

I'll add it to my wish-list. Thanks!

I came across this Russian piece of kit the other day and realise now it has been around for a little while. It fits on your Keezer and allows you to connect a bottle, pressurise it and fill with beer from your keg in one go.

It’s more expensive than a simple Beer Gun but claims to be much easier to use. Has anyone got any experience of it?
SO>>>>>> I got real curious and managed to find one of these bad boys on Ebay for less than half the price on Amazon... I spent 120 bucks and waited a little over a month (6-7 weeks) for it to make its way over from Russia.

WHEW! So worth it! I can't thank you enough for the post! This thing rocks! I can now bottle beer and pass it on to friends without any worries. So friggin cool! Works great!

SO>>>>>> I got real curious and managed to find one of these bad boys on Ebay for less than half the price on Amazon... I spent 120 bucks and waited a little over a month (6-7 weeks) for it to make its way over from Russia.

WHEW! So worth it! I can't thank you enough for the post! This thing rocks! I can now bottle beer and pass it on to friends without any worries. So friggin cool! Works great!
That's awesome to know. I've looked myself but been very hesitant. Thanks for the heads up!

Back