Another instance of incorrect brew date and days elapsed

OrdinaryBitter

Premium Member
Reaction score
I've seen previous threads on this, but it appears they were resolved prior to this new session. The actual brew date was 10/25/2020 and I went back in and added the boil complete stage out of order.
If useful, this is the session. https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/brewsession/362399

upload_2020-11-27_19-39-49.png

upload_2020-11-27_19-40-54.png

@Yooper @OrdinaryBitter Sorry I don't think that's popped up again, I'll investigate and open a new ticket. Thanks for reporting the issue, hope we can get this resolved again quickly.

@Yooper @Pricelessbrewing

Occurred on a Brew session today - see brew date at top, versus below. My TZ is set to Pacific but perhaps it's displaying as UTC?

View attachment 13124
@OrdinaryBitter I tried logging into your account and reproduce, but am unable to do so. I created an additional brew session in your account to test, I also opened that brew session, opened the "brew day complete" log entry, changed nothing, and saved it and now it's correctly showing 0.

Can you share what browser you're using? Might be an isolated issue to a specific browser/device?

@Pricelessbrewing Primary devices used interchangeably are Chrome on Ubuntu 20, though occasionally Chrome on Android 10 if I use phone.
Looking at these sessions:
I wonder if there's a period of time based on my offset from UTC during which Date/times can get confused?

Screenshot from 2021-01-31 16-26-50.png Screenshot from 2021-01-31 16-29-02.png As far I can tell this is still an issue. Today's brew session is stamped with a Brew Date of tomorrow and the days elapsed are based off that. Date/Time entries in brew log are accurate though. Local TZ of machine and in my user profile match and are correct. :confused:

Last edited:
Thanks for following up and your patience @OrdinaryBitter, I checked those brew logs and am fairly confident that is the case. Each of those brew sessions occurred late in pacific time, after midnight in GMT.

I'm submitting a ticket to update this updating this to account for timezone which should resolve the issue for everyone.
upload_2021-2-3_11-44-36.png

Back