Alcohol free beer

Well well well I've learned something here... top stuff mate a lot of work making there alcohol and looks like alot of work getting rid of it.

I don't mean to be disrespectful, but I don't believe that non-alcoholic beer is actually beer! Man, when you drink beer, you want to feel that pleasure, that sensation of being able to do big things, to climb a mountain or swim an ocean, yet all I have is a full stomach! Nonetheless, I should be honest here: my girlfriend likes it, and she truly believes that she drinks beer not for the alcohol, but for the flavor, women! Anyway, I've read some beer reviews alcohol free lager where folks think the same way I do, which makes me feel a little better. However, a large number of individuals consider it to be tasty!
Why didn't I know this before?

It seems to be a trend that's catching on I can see it as a great option for sober drivers at pubs who want to drink "beer" but still get home without a ticket.

I know my most brewed beers i try to brew low Alcohol like 4%~ so I can't have that extra tipple or three. It's a ballance thing I don't want to be a one and done more like six or seven full and happy:)

It seems to be a trend that's catching on I can see it as a great option for sober drivers at pubs who want to drink "beer" but still get home without a ticket.

I know my most brewed beers i try to brew low Alcohol like 4%~ so I can't have that extra tipple or three. It's a ballance thing I don't want to be a one and done more like six or seven full and happy:)
Same, I'm usually looking for 4-6% abv. Would rather have many beers over an evening than 2 or 3 :)

Same, I'm usually looking for 4-6% abv. Would rather have many beers over an evening than 2 or 3 :)
I don't know. A good barrel aged porter or triple is pretty darn good

I guess I really should try at least one before I condemn them all but, if alcohol-free beer compares like diet & regular soda or fat-free & regular cheese, etc., I expect to be completely disappointed. It really doesn't matter if alcohol-free beer really is beer or not because, if it doesn't taste like beer I won't be drinking it!

Think light lager. It is ok for what it is, but Two Hearted Ale it isn't.

I have a friend he drinks mostly non-alcoholic beer, there are actually some decent ones out there now. My friend still drinks some beer, but he has a point of no return, where he goes from coherent to kind of scary actually, but he loves beer!

I could see how a real low ABV hop bomb with a tongue tingling level of hop bitterness would be a real crowd pleaser the hard part I guess is fooling you on the body of the "beer" hop water just don't appeal to me though...

I could see how a real low ABV hop bomb with a tongue tingling level of hop bitterness would be a real crowd pleaser the hard part I guess is fooling you on the body of the "beer" hop water just don't appeal to me though...
David Heath has one that looks interesting it is 0.9%, and apparently has some body to it.
13 IBU's give it a BU/GU of 0.52
It uses something called aromazyme for flavor, I was thinking of doing a test batch to try as a weeknight beer.

Some have body, mainly the darker ones. A few are decent.

The wife's doing dry July with a mixed pack of zero/low alcohol beers. Personally I'd prefer to drink soda water, but if you want a beer in your hand while you're out and can't have alcohol, you should be able to find one that's worth holding.

David Heath has one that looks interesting it is 0.9%, and apparently has some body to it.
13 IBU's give it a BU/GU of 0.52
It uses something called aromazyme for flavor, I was thinking of doing a test batch to try as a weeknight beer.
Yeah I'm looking forward to hearing what you think about it.

Back