Ability to sort notes into folders

The Brewery LBK

Reaction score
...same folder system you have for recipes would also be nice for notes.

I haven't used the My notes feature at all. Out of curiosity, what do you use it for?

We create hard lemonades & canned cocktails - I keep those blending recipes in there. I also keep track of mathematical formulas I used to figure out how much of something to add to a beer, be it flavoring, etc. What I would like to do is use the notes section as a daily log for TTB purposes and then keep those in their own folder, then recipes in a different folder.

We create hard lemonades & canned cocktails - I keep those blending recipes in there. I also keep track of mathematical formulas I used to figure out how much of something to add to a beer, be it flavoring, etc. What I would like to do is use the notes section as a daily log for TTB purposes and then keep those in their own folder, then recipes in a different folder.

This is a great suggestion.

To answer Priceless' question, I use Notes to record things like how much fruit per gallon to use, how much essence to use in the keg, how to pasteurise fruit, how to prime a mini keg with sugar - things that are small and simple but that I am likely to forget.

At the moment my Notes is just a very long page of information, so I would welcome a way to save and sort the posts in here a little easier.

Thanks guys.

Gotcha, thanks for the information!

If it's recipe specific, you might want to use the description/notes section of the recipe editor. That way it get saved with the recipe.

upload_2020-7-21_21-14-19.png

Back