So..brewed my first ever batch...no recipe...most of the rules ignored... Wanna bottle now but I am afraid to do it and here is why: What I used and how: My pot fits 20 L easily - dark munich malt 3.487 kg (22ebc) - black malt 0.225 kg (1500ebc) - roasted barley 0.675 kg (1450ebc) - chocolate malt 0.113 kg (1175ebc) ----which gives me 4.5 kg (9.9208 lb) of malt Yeast : Dry English Ale (WLP007) - 1 pack Hops: Brewers gold 2015 - 50g at boil, 10g 20 min 'til the end I used the MAXI BIAB and NO CHILL method to gain 23 L of wort. I've put water on 80*C (176F), added malt which was room temperature of 21*C(69.8F), temp went down to 73C (163.4F), stirred after half an hour (temp at 70C/158F), second stir after one hour (65C/149F), third stir at 63C/145.4F, took the bag out and did a first Sparge with 8 L and a second Sparge with 6 L. Pre-boil Gravity was 1.048 at 63C/145.4F Boiled for an hour and a half, adding Sparge water when it evaporated, with hop addition at pre-mentioned times. Left it over night on a cold tile floor to cool down. Next day, OG at 25C/77F was 1.034 and I added my single pack of yeast. After 12 hours it was bubbling like crazy. After 36 hours the bubbles dropped down to one bubble every 4-5 minutes. After 10 days in a plastic fermenter I decided to do a gravity reading. It said 1.026 at 20C/68F 48 hours later same thing. I have sanitised everything...freak on those matters. Reading through on-line and offline books I've realised I have underpitched yeast. The taste of it is very nice and there are no off smells. So, again I did something crazy. 48 hours after second SAME reading on hydrometer I transferred it to a second fermenter, I took 2 liters of this wort, boiled it, added cca 600-700g !!!! (21-24 oz) of castor sugar and when it cooled to 20C/68F I pitched a new pack of the same yeast. Waited 24 hours again and pitched that in what I think was Stuck Fermentation Wort. 24 hours later it was bubbling "normally" like I saw on many You-tube videos. and it was doing so for the next 5 days. I took a reading when it stopped completely (NO BUBBLES WHAT SO EVER) and it said 1.040 at 20C/68F. Here is the I AM AFRAID part. From what I read I should wait until the reading goes down to 1.015 or something. Of course, that is not the issue with beers with high starting gravity but mine is not that. Or is it? When I press on the lid of the second fermenter it gives off a lot of bubbles through the airlock and it springs back into place. Took multiple refractometer readings and hydrometer reading and they are no where near the same. Wanted to calibrate my refractometer but where I live currently I can not find destilled water. In the pharmacy when I asked for it the lady sold me sterilised water (did not realise until I got home). 1.Should I bottle...or wait longer...or throw away? I have no Keg option, only bottles. 2.Should I (and will it make a difference) put it in the basement where the temp is cca 12C/53.6F in the second fermenter and leave more for some time? 3.Should I leave it where it is now for a certain period more? 4.If there is no chance of bottling it, can I drink it as is? Taste is darn good even without bubbles. I already made a sourdough starter with some of it and the bread turned out amazing.