Paid $ now Mash Chem & Brewing H2O Calc won't work

RootCzar

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello -
I built 5 recipes on my trial membership, and in the process clicked to use the "Mash Chemistry and Brewing Water Calculator", was linked to a 'Basic' version that worked beautifully.

Wanting to go further than the 5 ... I paid for a Premium Membership.

Now, as I construct my 6th recipe ... I tried the link within the editor/builder to the "Mash Chemistry and Brewing Water Calculator" as I did before ... but now it links to a more advanced and complex version ... THAT DOESN'T WORK.

:(

It doesn't link the data from the recipe ... none of the dropdowns work ... the icons that tell you if you're on the mark or not, are gone ... I can't really get it to do anything.

This only started since the membership upgrade ... and makes me a little mad.

Any help with this, would be very much appreciated! Thanks!

Are you using the same computer as on the trail 5 recipes with the Calculator?

Which computer browser or version of the app are you using to access the site?

Need a bit of information before we can figure it out.

thanks for your help!

yes ... same computer, just minutes apart. apparently when i upgraded, it changed to the more sophisticated calculator, and things went south. the more 'Basic' version that i used during my 'trial' status, was completely sufficient for my needs. but that doesn't seem to be an option for me now, at least from within the recipe builder.

only using CHROME browser, on a 'Windows 7 Home' laptop; no 'app' involvement. Chrome worked fine with the 'Basic' calculator, and I'm building my recipes precisely the same way; the flaw seems to be with this new more complicated calculator.

again, any assistance here is appreciated. it's hard to pay-up for something in good faith ... only to trigger technical problems.

thanks!! :D

Thanks for the information. I have passed to our techs to check it out.

Hey Ozarks - thanks for your post and willingness to help out ... but sadly no, that's not my problem. My problem is that once I upgraded my membership, the recipe builder links directly to a more sophisticated 'Mash Chemistry and Brewing Water Calculator' ... and it's not working.

Appreciated though! Thanks! :D

Looks like it's working now! Thank you to whomever got it going!

:mrgreen:

D'oh!!

Stopped working .... same exact problem as before (see prior post). No browser changes, but my Java did get updated a few days ago .... (version 7 / update 65)

Someone? Little help? Please?

Thanks!

~Root

working again .... is this a Java thing?

if anyone actioned this problem and resolved it - thank you.

~ Root

Back