What are you drinking right now?

Just an early pour on the pilsner Yurkel nice and malty and soft mouthfeel by that I mean creamy mouthfeel no sharp bitterness or anything just nice creamy malty goodness. With some age this will be a goer will submit this one for judgment later this year:).
20200218_124802.jpg

I've been drinking Asahi and Corona on a boys weekend for the last few days gee I'm glad to drink something with more flavour :rolleyes:.

Pilsner Yurkel
This sure is the most malt forward pilsner I've brewed even the missus when asked to do a "sniff test" reconed was a honey like smell on the nose. The Sazz I can't find from the malt sweetness View attachment 8828
Yeah it needs some time ...
Damn! Looks delicious, looks like an Ale!!!

New Belgium - Oakspire Bourbon Barrel Ale

Malt and caramel come through right off with the alcohol warmth on the back end. An American Strong Ale / Scotch Ale hybrid. Surprisingly drinkable for a 9 percenter, but still a beer that makes a good nightcap. Not going to reach for another because the malty sweetness is a bit too pronounced for my tastes. IMO, a great pickup as a single rather than as a sixer.

396F1F62-038B-4534-9FD1-8537B8CDAB06.jpeg

Lookin good!
@Trialben haha! You'll have two more batches of beer through that keg in a month!
Yeah not one to let beer sit for too long :D.
Was youtubing pilsner Urkel last night whilst drinking the one I've got man I'd love to go visit that brewery one day and drink direct from the well mmmmm

Back