What are you drinking right now?

That beer looks nice Bob! But the empty shot glass is a sad sight.

Been under the weather and just got out of the house and had my first beer in weeks.
Hope everything is okay there GW!

That beer looks nice Bob! But the empty shot glass is a sad sight.

Been under the weather and just got out of the house and had my first beer in weeks.

Thanks. I know where to get it refilled :) Guess you've got some well conditioned beers waiting for you then.

It's that time of the year. You need to keep your anti-freeze level up..

Thanks. I know where to get it refilled :) Guess you've got some well conditioned beers waiting for you then.

It's that time of the year. You need to keep your anti-freeze level up..
My pipeline is full for sure. I did manage to enter some comps recently and may have some good news for Nosy’s “Hardware” thread.

All will be well for me. I would be more concerned with Craigerrr’s finger. Damn, that must have hurt.

Last edited:
House saison, harvested from a few different commercial bottles. Going down a treat in the 43C (110F) heat, dry 4.7% ABV. Six months in the bottle and it's developed wonderfully. Pity there's only one bottle left. Time to brew another batch.

IMG_20200131_153946.jpg

House saison, harvested from a few different commercial bottles. Going down a treat in the 43C (110F) heat, dry 4.7% ABV. Six months in the bottle and it's developed wonderfully. Pity there's only one bottle left. Time to brew another batch.

View attachment 8645
Very nice and such light fluffy head on it looks very crushable a great way to stave off the heat!

It's the second one. It does leave me lost sometimes, and there is a lack of Lego building. Love my Switch though!

OMG.... I remember playing Mario Cart 64 with my son... it’s been several years and he’s graduated from college now, but he still plays it once in a while. When I graduated from Mario Cart, I was really into XBOX Call Of Duty Multiplayer. We had around 25 people in our clan at our peak. I haven’t played that in going in 7-8 years ago. Yep... I’m almost 56 and still enjoy being a kid! Sorry for the rant but these posts brought back some great memories.

OMG.... I remember playing Mario Cart 64 with my son... it’s been several years and he’s graduated from college now, but he still plays it once in a while. When I graduated from Mario Cart, I was really into XBOX Call Of Duty Multiplayer. We had around 25 people in our clan at our peak. I haven’t played that in going in 7-8 years ago. Yep... I’m almost 56 and still enjoy being a kid! Sorry for the rant but these posts brought back some great memories.
I'm 52. Get yourself a Nintendo Switch. You'll love it!

Back