Wow, just Wow!

Texas Ale Works

Premium Member
Reaction score
If my next brew day goes as bad as this brew day.....I will sell all my crap and give it up!

1. Ladder fell and hit me on the head
2. Ratchet pully slipped and the basket/bag fell back into the pot - soaked my laptop...and everything else
3. It is cool today, and my driveway gets no sun....so cleaning up the splashed wort turned the brew space into an ice rink
4. ohh...and I could not use my hose to wash the spill away.....because it was frozen with ice.
5. Hose full of ice means no chiller......
6. Ferm fridge uses a light to maintain warmth.....it blew
7. as far as I can tell hit all my numbers......go figure....

Time will tell, I will pitch yeast tomorrow after I have the ferm chamber fixed again....

time to have a beer

T

If my next brew day goes as bad as this brew day.....I will sell all my crap and give it up!

2. Ratchet pully slipped and the basket/bag fell back into the pot - soaked my laptop...and everything else
3. It is cool today, and my driveway gets no sun....so cleaning up the splashed wort turned the brew space into an ice rink
4. ohh...and I could not use my hose to wash the spill away.....because it was frozen with ice.

Time will tell, I will pitch yeast tomorrow after I have the ferm chamber fixed again....

time to have a beer

T
It'll be your best brew yet! Relax now and have a couple barley pops!

time to have a beer

T

In the Non-Emergency Room Bad Brewday category, the nomination goes to @Texas Ale Works!
Wow is right!

time to have a beer

T
I've had worse brew days, third degree burns on my hand, have a few and reorganize, take a break you'll get bit by the bug again soon

time to have a beer

T
Other than that.... a perfect brew day! Cheers! :D

time to have a beer

T
As they used to say in Alaska, some days you get the bear, some days the bear gets you. What are you selling? :D

Gee wiz recon I would a threw in the towel
Yep this one's going to be a ripper brew.

Craigerr blood finger brew turned out pretty good it sounds if that's anything to go by.:rolleyes:
The Bloody finger turned out Bloody Lovely!
Mind you that was a trip to the emerge brew day, but I hope yours turns out good too:D

Did your wife come home early .. While the girlfriend was still there?

Back