Filtering data from a device

MeemoNZ

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
I have a Tilt and a Plaato of which I started with the Plaato and them moved to the Tilt when logging data for fermentation - this happened when moving from normal to pressure fermenting.

Out of interest, I've just tried to setup both against a brew session which seems to add noise as the figures differ slightly. For example, the Tilt might read the SG/temp as 1.050/18c and the Plato as 1.048/17.5c - This is due to the Tilt in-liquid temp vs plaato reading fridge temp and the Tilt reading the SG vs the Plaato estimating the gravity. The result is a messy graph!

Is / Could there be a way to;
1) Set the graph in the fermentation tab to show / hide data based on selected device? eg record in the brew log data from both devices and have a toggle to show/hide device data on graph.
2) Filter the data from a device before it is added to the brew log? eg the Plaato sends temp, SG & BPM... have just BPM recorded on the fermentation log?

Cheers,
Andy

Sorry for the very late reply- I did bring this up to the developers and right now have no answer. So, we’re thinking about it and I will let you know when we come up with something to solve this.

I have a Tilt and a Plaato of which I started with the Plaato and them moved to the Tilt when logging data for fermentation - this happened when moving from normal to pressure fermenting.

Out of interest, I've just tried to setup both against a brew session which seems to add noise as the figures differ slightly. For example, the Tilt might read the SG/temp as 1.050/18c and the Plato as 1.048/17.5c - This is due to the Tilt in-liquid temp vs plaato reading fridge temp and the Tilt reading the SG vs the Plaato estimating the gravity. The result is a messy graph!

Is / Could there be a way to;
1) Set the graph in the fermentation tab to show / hide data based on selected device? eg record in the brew log data from both devices and have a toggle to show/hide device data on graph.
2) Filter the data from a device before it is added to the brew log? eg the Plaato sends temp, SG & BPM... have just BPM recorded on the fermentation log?

Cheers,
Andy

Hi, MeemoNZ

Currently there is no way to only record BPM for the Plaato but I can see offering this option when linking a device. There is also no way to filter by device. We will add these to our roadmap, Thanks again for the feedback.

Awesome, thank you both. Appreciate the response and look forward to seeing this capability.

Back