What are you drinking right now?

View attachment 8458
Drinking my two year old Wee Heavy. One of the few that carbonated properly, it's extra special! The raisiny almost molasses like flavor is awesome!

I'm thinking of doing the same thing. Keep us posted if you go that route.
Some research required obviously, but as I make 10 gallon batches a partygyle is a convenient way to make two different beers from one brew day.

Ahhhh, the "Bloody Finger, Cranberry Chocolate Stout " it will be a sad day when this one kicks! Bright side mind you, I have about 24 left that were bottle conditioned, might have to leave some of those until next winter. Shared one of these that were bottle conditioned with one of our local craft brewers, eyebrows were raised!
20200112_201825.jpg

Ahhhh, the "Bloody Finger, Cranberry Chocolate Stout " it will be a sad day when this one kicks! Bright side mind you, I have about 24 left that were bottle conditioned, might have to leave some of those until next winter. Shared one of these that were bottle conditioned with one of our local craft brewers, eyebrows were raised!
View attachment 8467
Lot of blood, sweat and tears in that I bet...

Brew what you love mate I love lagers prob more than hoppy styles. It's all up to you Craigerr
Roger that! Not a fan of hop juice, love me some good British ale and German beer.

Indeed! Ant not casting a yellow glow like your old lighting did either :)
Yeah that was an outside light yellow less bug attracting I was trying to line up something similar on the keezer because it's outside in the summer when I'm in "session" quite a few bugs invite themselves over and try diving into my beer lol!

My Cluster Buster IPA. It's clearing up nicely and it's not a bad beer, but it ended up being a slightly bigger beer than I anticipated so it's not very well balanced. Or at least not to me. I should've upped the ibu's a bit more. I'll keep it on tap and drink it till my next batch is ready and pitch what's left.
IMG_20200117_192231.jpg

My Cluster Buster IPA. It's clearing up nicely and it's not a bad beer, but it ended up being a slightly bigger beer than I anticipated so it's not very well balanced. Or at least not to me. I should've upped the ibu's a bit more. I'll keep it on tap and drink it till my next batch is ready and pitch what's left.
View attachment 8511

I'd bet the whiskey will help balance it out :)

Back