Show Us Your Opener

IMG_0747.jpg
The Heineken opener is permanently borrowed from a friend, who permanently borrowed some of my music. On the lower left is the most used, which I got from Epic Brewing Co., at the very first tap takeover that I ever attended. The 2 on the right are always handed out at alumni events (my wife and I met in the Geology Dept at Cal State University Fullerton, many years ago) - geologists really like beer!

View attachment 8302 The Heineken opener is permanently borrowed from a friend, who permanently borrowed some of my music. On the lower left is the most used, which I got from Epic Brewing Co., at the very first tap takeover that I ever attended. The 2 on the right are always handed out at alumni events (my wife and I met in the Geology Dept at Cal State University Fullerton, many years ago) - geologists really like beer!
Your most used one looks like she’s opened a few brews! Thanks for sharing Herm!

Nice gifts @Craigerrr ! The puck would be fun on the bar. Need some bar scale goalie nets.

Yeah! That and a little salt on the bar top and you got your self a poor man's shuffle board!

I like that carrier too! I should post my DIY one...carries eight 12 ouncers or six 22 ounce bombers.

It's still my friend's weirdest beer opener. It's the rings! He has an elegant ring on his finger, but it's a beer opener on the back. That's brilliant!

Back